*From: *bobcook39...@hotmail.com <mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com>
*Sent: *Saturday, February 8, 2020 8:32 AM
*To: *vortex-l@eskimo.com <mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
*Subject: *RE: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Superconducting Metal Hydride

Jurg—

Four questions that come to mind are:

  * What is the distance in 3-D space between the D*-D* centers needed
    to start a common rotation of their respective flux rotations?
  * What matching is necessary of angular alignment of the axes of the
    respective flux rotation toruses, if any, to allow the common
    rotation and transition to a He* with the creation of new free space?
  * And does the new space volume (in 3-D) have any local time
    associated with flux rotation frequency or is there no local
    frequency of magnetic flux—i.e., no flux in the new space once the
    photon leaves the new space?
  * Is there any specific volume in 3-D associated with the new space?

These questions may be good to consider at the workshop.

Bob