Can't imagine this bodes well either -
https://www.kron4.com/health/coronavirus/solano-county-declares-emergency-following-possible-community-spread-case/

Community Spread case occurred in town where  Travis Air Force Base where
dozens of people infected in China or on cruise ships have been treated.
And now some whistle blower apparently is saying people didn't take
precautions -
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/27/politics/hhs-whistleblower-coronavirus/index.html