The video did not address how domestic animals and  wildlife (vague) spreads
the virus  . Can dogs and cats spread the virus.  Are they immune to ill
effects, but can still spread the virus to those persons not immune and thereby
cause illness and death to those whose immune systems do not respond quick
enough to save them?

Are birds in the group of spreaders of the virus along with bats?

Are civet cats in Asia (pets for many there) immune but spreaders?

Do wild civet cats get the virus from bats—they are both nocturnal and may eat
the same stuff and trade saliva?

Is the ACE2 hormone that regulates capillaries and hence blood pressure and
especially lung capillary mechanics the carrier of the virus in the body of
humans and other mammals?

How are blood banks checking for ACE2  in blood, waiting to be transfused, for
virus contamination?

Are donators blood getting tested for virus contamination?

Should dogs and cats be tested and quarantined and/or  eliminated  as might be
warranted?

Is ingestion (eating) contaminated blood samples or animal flesh a mode for
spreading the virus to humans?

What is the best way to improve response of an individual/s immune system to
the virus?---Does    sutherlandia plant help?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutherlandia_frutescens

I hope WHO knows the answers to these questions.  If not, they should ask the
Chinese who may know about civet cats as pets, their capture from the wild for
the pet market, etc.

Bob Cook