To which I imagine we can add the beneficial effects of exposure to
sunlight, especially with the atmosphere clearer of fine particulate matter.

John Newman

From: bobcook39...@hotmail.com [mailto:bobcook39...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 28 March 2020 15:30
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Laissez les bon temps rouler -

.Mr. Dickenson-

I find nothing in your comments to disagree with, even the UV lights in a
HVAC system.  Wednesday I read an item on using UV lights to deactivate
viruses on N-95 masks.  I will send a link.

I have long though that a low dose is necessary to allow a weak immune
system to work to generate anti-bodies before the virus get too many cells
infected and is reproducing at a rapid rate.

I  will add to this email with some research and current reporting links
that address the issues you bring up tomorrow.

Thanks for your input to this complex world problem.

Bob Cook

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows
10

  _____