Thanks for the update!  I hope Jack is in good health.  He should be
around  80 yrs.

Did anyone on the current Vort list participate in the Quantum Mind forum
at the University of Arizona in the early 90's.  Not long ago, that list
was available still and I intended to d/l it; however, I can no longer find
it.  <sigh>

Those were fun times, including the summer Sarfatti invited Shipov to
California to discuss torsion fizzicks!  :)

Cheers!