Hi Jones,
[snip]
> I think these guys are positioned to get to market ahead of anyone else who
> is trying to commercialize dense hydrogen.
>
>http://www.norrontfusion.com/

I'm not so sure about that. The copyright on their web page is 2016. If they
had something workable, it should have made
a bigger splash by now. Furthermore they claim that it's clean, but I doubt
that is possible given the vast number of
high energy neutrons they would be producing. Furthermore they appear to expect
the energy to be released in their
reactor, but most of it is going to end up in the neutron shielding, so the
design would need a major re-work before it
should be built.