In reply to bobcook39...@hotmail.com's message of Fri, 7 Aug 2020 14:30:50 +0000: Hi Bob, [snip] >On second thought maybe a neutrino beam has been invented with special with >new materials or fields to harvest neutrino kinetic energy. However such a >device to collect neutrino energy would be useful as a solar neutrino >collector like sunlight. As I have pointed out before on vortex, neutrino harvesting is impractical. The power density available is at most 80 W/m^2, while normal sunlight is about 1000 W/m^2 (at best, at the surface). To compound the problem, it is difficult (being generous) to extract neutrino energy, while there are plenty of relatively cheap methods available for capturing energy from sunlight.
- Re: [Vo]:[EE] Wireless powe... Axil Axil
- Re: [Vo]:[EE] Wireless power transmission Terry Blanton
- Re: [Vo]:[EE] Wireless power transmission Robin
- Re: [Vo]:[EE] Wireless power transmission Michael Foster
- RE: [Vo]:[EE] Wireless power transmission bobcook39...@hotmail.com