+0000:
Hi Bob,
[snip]
>On second thought maybe a neutrino beam has been invented with special with
>new materials or fields to harvest neutrino kinetic energy.  However such a
>device to collect neutrino energy would be useful as a solar neutrino
>collector like sunlight.
As I have pointed out before on vortex, neutrino harvesting is impractical. The
power density available is at most 80
W/m^2, while normal sunlight is about 1000 W/m^2 (at best, at the surface). To
compound the problem, it is difficult
(being generous) to extract neutrino energy, while there are plenty of
relatively cheap methods available for capturing
energy from sunlight.