Around July of this year, the number of people viewing my video fell.
Recently I watched the video and discovered that YouTube is stuffing
advertisements in front of it. I guess that is why fewer people are
watching it. There does not seem to be a way to override this. The
"monetization" option is not turned on. So, I downloaded it and put a copy
at LENR-CANR.org in mp4 format. You can view it anytime, or download a copy:

https://lenr-canr.org/Collections/Brief%20Introduction%20to%20Cold%20Fusion.mp4

This does not have the subtitles the YouTube one has. The YouTube version
is still here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjvL4zNLOGw

The script in various languages is here:

https://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=1618