Youtube has started putting adverts on all videos now; they should have sent you a message telling you what they were going to do; maybe its in your spam folder.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Jed Rothwell" <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: c...@googlegroups.com; "Vortex" <vortex-L@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, 17 Sep, 21 At 19:12
Subject: [Vo]:Copy of "A Brief Introduction to Cold Fusion" without YouTube ads

Around July of this year, the number of people viewing my video fell. Recently I watched the video and discovered that YouTube is stuffing advertisements in front of it. I guess that is why fewer people are watching it. There does not seem to be a way to override this. The "monetization" option is not turned on. So, I downloaded it and put a copy at LENR-CANR.org in mp4 format. You can view it anytime, or download a copy:

https://lenr-canr.org/Collections/Brief%20Introduction%20to%20Cold%20Fusion.mp4 <https://lenr-canr.org/Collections/Brief%20Introduction%20to%20Cold%20Fusion.mp4>

This does not have the subtitles the YouTube one has. The YouTube version is still here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjvL4zNLOGw <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjvL4zNLOGw>

The script in various languages is here:

https://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=1618 <https://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=1618>