> His failures are waaay past 'E' in the alphabet.

..well as someone up to hexadecimal figures i maybe have a low bar;
whatevs, SOMETHING's going down next Thursday so don't forget to cast a
weary eye that way even if you're not stocking up on popcorn (me neither,
honestly).

One or two contributors on ECW are planning calorimeters for when they can
get their hands on a magic lamp.. Rossi for his part a) won't give I/O
energy efficiency in terms of total radiative flux, and b) has expressed
doubt that excess heat would be measured anyway, in spite of the
seemingly-incredible lm/W figures claimed.

That's re. the SKLED, an actual (potential) product (1M pre-orders
notwithstanding);  he'll also apparently be showing a PoC of what's
provisionally dubbed 'SKLEP', a general-purpose PSU, though i've no idea if
it's a closed system or runs off the mains for 'reasons' etc., all a case
of wait'n'see eh.

But considering the flux of quantum entropies implicit to the nature of
Pauli exclusion and known electron condensation regimes - ie. the fact that
aggregate-scale condensation of like-polarised electron spins could in
principle cause extreme fluctuations in Fermi numbers - it does seem a
novel potential means of harnessing an effective daemon..

Like all good X files, at least in the 'OU' section, all the most
tantalising evidence is purely circumstantial for now.  But just this old
nugget from ML's interview with Fabiani has GOT to give anyone interested a
semi:

https://animpossibleinvention.com/2015/11/25/rossis-engineer-i-have-seen-things-you-people-wouldnt-believe/

"As a skeptic I started there, and in the beginning Rossi wouldn’t let me
see any data. Gradually he gained confidence since I solved a few problems.
And after some time I found myself with the truth in my hands, having made
some calculations, and I was amazed. I made the same calculations twenty
times and I tried to find the error, but there was no error."

“Now after seeing everything that Rossi is doing, and the levels at which
we have arrived, there really is no error, but already at that time he saw
things that ordinary people were not yet able to see."

“Either you have seen this from the start, or you have to remain puzzled.
If you’re skeptical, then until you have a 100 percent proof, until the
hammer hits your finger, you won’t believe that your adversary has a
hammer."

"I really saw the new frontier of energy. There is nothing in comparison.
You cannot imagine."

This implies there's a functioning - if largely novel - theoretical
framework underpinning the research and whatever results he may be trying
to peddle..  ie. you can calculate gains from first principles if you know
which parameters to juggle..

Frank Acland (ECW's sysop) visited Rossi last week and seems chipper, if
tight-lipped, about the prognosis.. like i say, all circumstantial tho.