Robin wrote:

 BTW do you have the Larmor tables for thorium in a weak field? My tables will
not open.
Thorium would be a better choice than U and is available online. I suspect that
in a weak field the NMR resonance is going to be in the tens of MHz.
Essentially this means that the Celani effort was inefficient at least in the
context of Brown. It begs to be redone using simple RF input.

Too bad Paul Brown had such a ridiculous passion for hot rod racing.

[snip]

If someone wants to see if this works, there is a small amount of Uranium in
granite. You could try it with a granite
block, to see if you detect an anomaly. The magnetic field should pass straight
through the granite.
Beware however that you may be exposing yourself to elevated levels of gamma
radiation, so a Geiger counter is
definitely a must have.

> Brown was not a fraud - but not shown to be correct either. He had support
> from experts and his detractors were often part of the "nuclear
> establishment" where billions were/are at stake.
>
>As for the tech - NMR is used all the time in other fields and that technology
>could be related to Brown's claims - and not too much of a stretch, since
>nuclear interaction is at play. The target nuclei are already wildly unstable.
>Larmor resonance could push some of them into decay - who knows? Maybe it is
>time for a relook,
>
>IOW the Brown claims may make sense on paper but proof or even a strong
>showing - is lacking.
>
>There was a marginally related unproved claim of radioactivity remediation (of
>thorium) - which is essentially what the so-called "Cincinnati group" was
>promoting - along with the same suspicious back story
>... in the end... Follow the buck...
>

>    Chris Zell wrote:
>Could someone explain the mystery of his radioactive battery was all about?
>,,, Standard physics insists there is no way, no how to any convenient
>triggering of radioactive decay. Heat, shock, chemistry – whatever. Yet he
>claimed otherwise through some sort of resonance.
>
>So was Brown a fraud?
>

>https://www.autoweek.com/news/a2114036/strange-life-and-stranger-death-paul-brown-case-another-smart-guy-doing-dumb-thing/
>

>Terry Blanton wrote:
>

>Paul envisioned his Nucell Resonant Nuclear Battery helping solve climate
>change in 1989.
>

>http://www.rexresearch.com/nucell/nucell.htm
>

>CAUTION: This message was sent from outside the Nexstar organization. Please
>do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender.

If no one clicked on ads companies would stop paying for them. :)