*Previously you suggested that it might take another three years for an AI
to have a "mind" as powerful as that of a*
*human being. However you are neglecting the fact the a neural network
works faster than human synapses by orders of*
*magnitude.*

Right, so actually my estimate may be an upper limit. I think if we don't
achieve this goal will be more about politics and societal restraints than
technological or knowledge ones.

Giovanni