Sorry a heatpump (HP) cannot have a COP 30 or 60. Assume a COP of 5 for a single step HP as we have it today in a reasonably good probe heat pump. (mine has 5.5 for heating)

You can neither simply multiply or add the COP's as you must provide e.g. 20x the basic energy to fill the reservoir for the next HP state. To heat 1000l from 10 to 50C you need 25'000 Liter of water at 10C if you take out 2C.

So the base COP goes in with a factor 20 in the total COP equation.

Thus you must divide 25 by 20 for a first second step. In average by 10. Thus initial total COP = 5 + 25/20!

Also the cooling does only count if you can use it. Normally in winter you must heat. The optimal solution would be to combine the fridge with a heat pump but a good fridge today uses only 300W/day....

J.W.