Terry posted;

Here's an interesting analysis of Meyer's patent:

I met Stan at a Tesla conference in 1994. My brother, my engineer friend, my nephew and I drove to Ohio to see this marvel of technology. Stan did his stick and then asked us for $50,000, but he'd take 10% down. We declined. My engineer friend was quite taken in by Stan's demonstration. Yesterday he mentioned running an engine on water. I told him that I was still waiting to see a demonstration of this technological marvel. He replied that he "didn't need a demonstration because he knew that it would work." I think that translates as I believe that it will work. I'm still waiting.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---