Grimer wrote..

> What happens if hydrogen nuclei are spat out from a
> high-pressure region into a low pressure region, like
> orange pips at a school dinner table. Would it be
> analogous to a temperature drop? Would the hydrogen
> nuclei condense?

> Apparently, what is happening in the Beta-atm. vacuum
> cavities in palladium is the bits are speeding up, not
> slowing down. No wonder people are reporting fusion.
> Probably means that those reports of sono-fusion are
> genuine too.

Howdy Frank..
And therein becomes a valid clue to the answer to the question.. exactly what is gravity?
We don't know! Can we suspect it can be explained by the Beta-atm ? Yes!
How do we verify ? We can't at present.
Why not?   Because the mathematics required has not yet been discovered. These advanced theories cannot be adequately described by lab experiment but only viewed through a radical new mathematical language not yet discovered.
Will we ever be able to verify? Perhaps.
Explain.  There are advances in computing sciences that may provide a platform for discovering this new form of mathematics.
What does " form " mean? This form may not be mathematics as our present understanding of the term means.
Huh? We do not have a descriptive language just as we had no language for computers before their discovery.
We are mere mortals being accelerated just as a free falling object in a vacuum. The question becomes not "if" but "when" and will this free fall in advances in scientific discovery end in a "splat" or a "smile". The  when answers are given in Frank's bible and not in the physics textbooks.

Richard