Zell, Chris wrote:

Get a copy of "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" and consider its contents.

I listened to the author being interviewed on C to C AM. I sent his URL to the Salem Radio Network Talkers and was ignored. They are Center Right, and "America can do no wrong," seems to be a fundamental tenant to their world view.

BTW, I just finished reading Kevin Phillip's American Dynasty. IMHO, Phillips takes a rather centerist position. OTOH on of the center right Talkers attacked him for twisting history to fit his own agenda, I'm still looking for the twisting of any historical facts.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---