Some of you have been in communication with "Willis" Jenkin, a fairly new member of Vortex. Dr. William Jenkin has also been an active member of the Stiffler ATgroup for several years.

Re-visiting Stiffler Scientific's Web Site today http://stifflerscientific.com/ I am sorry to say that I just noticed something new- a Memoriam to Willis.

= = = = = = =

http://67.76.235.52/memof.asp

In Memory of...
Dr. William Lewis Jenkin
1937-2006

Dear friend, the three years we have known each other and worked together seems like a lifetime indeed. It is uncommon for two people to meet by chance and find they share a common goal in life with the same passion we did. Your support of my theories and your ability to move my view back into the level will be missed. I will never forget how you told the story of how your nick name 'Willis' came about, that somewhat meek child that was taunted by class mates who coined 'Willis' from 'Will Less'. You learned well and I can assure anyone that you moved far beyond 'Will Less'. Well old friend I understand you had a better offer and we must move on if the offer is right. Rest assured I shall always try to keep the bubble between the lines.
Dr. Ronald R. Stiffler

Dr. Jenkin you were a profound influence on my life and career. Your uncanny ability to guess weights and pour the exact number of tablets from a bottle was an ability I have never seen before. You so easily turned experimental data into concise mathematical expression showing clearly the correct or incorrect path to follow. I will never forget your sharp mind and wit and will do everything I can to insure that your idea's covering my research are fully tired and tested and I am sure they will prove to be correct.
Goodbye Doctor and God bless you for eternity...
Elisabeth M. Anderson, Ph.D.

Reply via email to