On Friday 27 October 2006 13:08, Jones Beene wrote:
> The impetus for this [far-out] idea is based on the earlier
>
> premise:
> > For instance, even without subscribing to the details of Mills'
> > hydrino theory - it is conceivable (but not likely) that an
> > easily hidden species of "redundant ground state" hydrogen is
> > being continuously created in the solar corona over geologic
> > time - and makes its way to earth in the solar wind -
>
> First two corrections. The hypothetical particle in question will
> be designated as Hy- [but in an earlier post it was dyslexicly
> written as a positive ion]. This species (if real) must consists
> of one proton and two electrons at 'orbitals' which are a whole
> fraction of the Bohr orbital. However, this solar-derived species
> may be largely incompatible with any earthly existence at all, and
> yet it could still be a major component of solar wind. Believe it
> or not, we do NOT presently know from real experiment just what is
> in solar wind. It's all a guess now. Even the recently failed
> attempt by NASA to find out was not equipped to search for this
> species, Hy-, so it too would have been inconclusive.
>
> Electrons, despite electrostatic repulsion, can display an equally
> strong and balancing magnetic attraction, and often will exhibit a
> very strong preference for pairing, as we know. This - even
> without Mills' CQM - is a most revealing and important
> observation. We might even go so far as to agree with Mills that
> the Bohr orbital is NOT the sole ground state, as is generally
> stated in physics textbooks, but instead is merely the first [of
> many redundant ground states] at which the electron and proton
> *can exist with unpaired electrons*, as opposed to paired. A
> further implication is that - for every Bohr atom at normal
> earth-ground-state,  in the Universe as a whole, there could
> possibly exist from 10 to 100 widely dispersed and 'cold' Hy-,
> which ARE then defined as 'dark matter' (or at least a major
> component thereof). This creates the situation of an inherent
> charge-bias across the Universe. Not to mention making fools of
> previous cosmology "experts" who are convinced they have it all
> figured out already.
>
> Does a charge bias, or inherent imbalance, seem to fly in the face
> of observation? is it theoretically even possible?  ... and before
> reflexively yelling NOT POSSIBLE!
>
> ...consider that "universal expansion" itself could be a relic of
> this inherent charge bias! We certainly have a charge-bias in
> earth's atmosphere, which varies in layers, and is most apparent
> as the so-called "fair weather field" but one of those layer may
> be caused by the solar wind containing lots of Hy- instead of what
> is normally envisioned = free electrons. Free solar electrons
> could be almost impossible in a situation where the Sun itself has
> an ever increasing positive charge bias from having already given
> up 5 billion years worth of Hy-. In contrast to free electrons,
> [...]

Does'nt anybody want to talk about Jones' hydrino harvester idea.
There is a company called JP Aerospace that has an idea of
going to space in a balloon.  Sounds crazy.  Gets even better!
They plan an ascender of large size to climb to about 200,000
feet to an enormous derigible transfer station shaped like a star.
There whatever cargo is on the ascender will transfer at this
station to the space ascender, an even larger and more flimsy
craft powered probably by solar electric propulsion.  This space
ascender would then leave and ascend in a slow circular pathway
gaining speed with each orbit, more so after leaving the last traces
of atmospheric friction for practical purposes.  Ultimately the
space ascender should arrive at a true rigid space station in
space in synchronous orbit about 20,000 miles up.  From there
it would return for another load, taking with it anything needing
transport back to the surface.  They do this, possibilities are
endless.

This plan places all its parts at one time or another in this hydrino region,
and all of these parts could take part in such a hydrino harvest.  This
comment involving the use of others' technologies and ideas named above
together in a useful and practical form is copyrighted by me, Lee M.
Castleton,  USAF retired.   Parts of this idea involve projects and ideas
that are copyrighted, patented or trademarked by others who own their
respective projects and IP.

It is sad that intellectual discourse has come to this, but the deep dyed
villains in this whole sordid affair of locking up science in a cocoon
of avarice are our senators and ex-vice-presidents who passed the
DMCA and other acts that have the net affect of debilitating our research
abilities and  bringing a digital dark age to all the world except China,
Russia, North Korea, and many Muslim countries too numerous to
name.  Those so called American politicians could not have done
a better job, even if they had been foreign agents, of making real the
precept of the ancient Chinese military general and philosopher
Sun Tzu:  "If you would defeat an enemy smarter than you, then you
must cause him not to think!"   I did not create this crazy world, but along
with you all must
live in it.

Makes me wonder if some of these ideas may be among the thousands
that are locked up by the patent bureaus of many countries simply because
their governments evaluate them to be of military significance.