----- Original Message -----
From: "John Berry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]: FW: Einstein's Twin Paradox

>> ...Talking about "centrifugal force", you do know that
>> by running around a bucket of water you incurve the water as if it was
>> centrifuged don't you?  :)
>

> Ok, I just tried it, I ran really really fast and you are wrong ;)

Anyway, the water did really curve through the effect of the gravitational
waves you emitted, only the effect was too small for you to see. If your mass
had been comparable to that of the universe, the effect would have been quite
noticeable. In fact if you had been the universe itself, the bucket would have
thought it was being centrifuged wrt you.

Michel (without an "e" at the end, enough of this)