Sorry for barging into someone else's letter...

A quick question: We all seem to be fixated on "excess energy". What if one of the many innovative (or potentially innovative) ideas were to result in an engine (a fairly simple engine) of some sort that ***didn't*** produce excess energy, but did have an overall efficiency of, say, three times that of the most efficient internal combustion engine? Wouldn't that be worth pursuing from a practical standpoint?

P.

At 12:36 AM 3/4/2007, you wrote:
Paul Lowrance posted;

>Please let me know if you ever want to debate the idea that your passive aggressive >ways of life is better than my direct ways of life.

Correct me if I'm wrong Paul, but you seem to believe that it is possible to reverse the 2nd Law with an electromagnetic machine. Nobody would be happier than me if yo were to demonstrate such a dingus. OTOH, many people have claimed to have done so, but AFAIK, no one has. You may have noticed my criticisms of several characters who have made their appearance on the FE stage. They include; The Russian Science Fiction Author, Alexander Frolov, The Vaporware Merchant, Peter Linderman, The Inventor Joseph Newman, The Doctor Tom Bearden. These people have been selling their "information" for years, but AFAIK, they have yet to demonstrate a working machine. These people are particularly aggravating to me because they are IMHO, selling trash. This critique does not apply to Chukanov, any researcher into controlled fission or fusion, and Mills, who seems to be producing excess energy, and whose explanations have a basis in sensible physical theory.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---