Hi Paul,

> Can you understand the difference between my research focused on capturing

usable ambient temperature energy and your extensive Aether theory?

Yes, my theory is based upon real math, your "research" is based upon
dreams.  That is not rhetoric, it is a fact.

> Seriously, can you comprehend the simple concept that your extensive
Aether theory needs to at least predict present experiments and effects?

Apparently you missed the part in high school physics where the relative
strengths of the fundamental forces were empirically measured, but nobody
could provide a quantified theory to unify those forces.  There was this
guy, his name was Albert Einstein, and he spent the last half of his life
trying to figure out how these forces unified.  I solved the problem in just
three weeks by taking a closer look at the foundations of physics, itself.
It turns out that the forces are easily unified if the right dimensions of
charges are used.  This is mathematically verified through the
experimentally proven Casimir effect.

I realize your personal bias against the Aether prevents you from studying
my work, but it is properly quantified, referenced, and agrees with
empirical data.

On the other hand, your dream project has no physical manifestation, no
quantification, and it has been proven by the science you have faith in to
be impossible, over one hundred years ago.

> You need to learn the difference between theory and interpretation.

You need to learn the difference between reality and dreams.

> It's a simple fact that a measuring instrument such as an oscilloscope has
input capacitance and when thermal voltage noise is measured you are seeing
voltage stored in a capacitor caused by such thermal noise?  There's nothing
to dispute or theorize about that, unless one has the mind of a child.

It is a simple fact that the Aether Physics Model correctly unifies the
forces, correctly quantifies a quantum unit of space-time, and correctly
predicts all the 1s orbital binding energies for all atoms, unless one has
no inclination to check it out [no need to stoop to your level of ad hominem
remarks].

>> Unless you can fully explain every known physics law and
>> something new, nobody is going to take you seriously.

> I make no such claims. :-)

You claim to have "researched" a second law violation.

> Let me know anytime you want to challenge the simple fact that thermal
noise can charge a capacitor Dave.

You don't need to prove anything to me, I don't care about your work,
remember?  It is the establishment you need to prove to.  Where is the paper
accepted by Nature or Science that supports your wild-eyed ideas?  When was
your Nobel Prize reception party?

>> BTW, do you suppose your zero interest in the Aether Physics Model has
>> anything to do with your long list of goals for me that will take years
>> to flesh out?

> Just trying to help you brother, as several other people here.

Thanks, just trying to return the favor, bro.

I hope you like my help as much as I like yours.

> This is silly because you need to have basic concepts explained to you.
Allow me to explain.  I will have no interest in your Aether theory until
you can at least claim your theory accurately predicts the small list
provided. Yes, it is a small list in comparison to what you would need to
predict.

You are being disingenuous, again.  You have absolutely no intention of
investigating the Aether Physics Model.  If you were truly trying to help
me, bro, you would recognize and properly comment on the Unified Force
Theory (conspicuously missing from your list), and the Casimir effect as
already presented.  If you had even tried to read my paper, you would
realize the difference between quantum structure and quantum mechanics.
What I present is quantum structure, which is something modern physics can't
do at all.

The Aether Physics Model does not inherently dispute quantum mechanics.  The
only dispute is in the interpretations given by QM for quantum structure,
such as wave/particle duality theory, probability functions as subatomic
particles, and force particle theory.  Telling me that I need to explain
quantum mechanics because I have a theory for quantum structure is like
saying you have to break the first law of thermodynamics if you plan to
break the second law.  It is completely senseless and shows a complete lack
of understanding of my physics contribution as well as a poor understanding
of QM.

> No, you are the one with the wide-eyed concept called an Aether theory in
the year 2007.

We are getting to the heart of the matter, at last.  You were not interested
in a scientific discussion from the beginning.  This is all about your
prejudice toward the Aether.  You never wanted to read the paper, nor did
you want to see Aether discussed here, so you tried to the dirty technique
of playing mindless cynic in hopes of wearing me down.  You have been
grasping for any reason you could to derail the discussion, because you
didn't want to see a mathematical proof for the Aether's existence and its
practical applications for engineering free energy and "antigravity"
devices.

Despite your hidden hatred, you came right out with a feeble attempt at a
conspiracy theory and bragged about your "research" into breaking a physics
law that nobody has ever broken before (that can prove it.)

> Can you not comprehend why physicists would want your Aether theory to at
least equal QM?

Can't you comprehend that quantum structure and quantum mechanics are two
completely different subjects in physics?  QM describes the motion and
behavior of subatomic particles.  The Aether Physics Model describes the
subatomic particles themselves (along with the space-time in which they
reside).  Is this too alien of a concept for you?  Why should a theory of
quantum structure also have to provide a different theory of quantum
mechanics, than which already exists?  Has anybody ever questioned the
validity of QM?  Do you believe that I have?

I am correct, this whole discussion about what I need to do to please you is
based entirely upon your prejudice toward Aether.  You are not a scientist,
but somebody defending a belief, and using dirty techniques at that.

Dave