Thats just crazy momentum is an attribute of a particle with mass and electrons have no ....
wait a minute .. your just playing around with me right ?

Dean

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Terry Blanton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]: Re: Di-Ozone
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:00:21 -0500

On 3/19/07, Dean McGowan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am I incorrect in assuming that a particle travelling at the speed of light
has infinite mass ?

There you go . . . trying to destroy everything that Richard Feynman
did to earn his Nobel.  Next, you'll be asking about the electron mass
and it's dynamic spin momentum.  Dicky normalized this ages ago.  He
simply waved his hands and the infinities went away.

Please, don't remind us of how stupid we really are.  ;-)

Terry