Know who at U of M?

Zak

On Apr 2, 2007, at 7:32 AM, thomas malloy wrote:

I had a serendipitous event last Thursday night. I met this Chem E. He was talking about remediating the waste out of a nickle mine. I mentioned ghost gold, he replied, ORMES. I mentioned Joe Champion's theories, he mentioned LENR. He knows about BLP too. I wanted to discuss the matter further, but he has a commitment to his partners. He did mention a theory of everything. I searched it, as far as I can tell, it applies to particle physics. He said that a researcher at the U of M is working on it.