Indeed Ron.
And now 6 of those involved at Barkersfield and Minot have been killed.

On 10/28/07, Ron Wormus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> They would have to refuel before returning but I see no reason take off
> from Minot when the mission would likely be
> flown out of Robbins anyway. Also, there are plenty of Nukes available at
> Robbins.
>
> If the AGM's were armed, active & attached to the aircraft electronics the
> crew would know it. If the AGM's were just
> hung on the wings for a ferry flight the crew would not expect them to be
> live & would have no indication that they
> were.
>
> I know that unless a lot of things have changed since I flew them a
> mishandling error of this magnitude would be
> impossible without the active cooperation of a lot of personnel.
>
> I doubt that we "the Public" will ever find out what really happened but
> the bombing Iran thing doesn't make any sense
> from what I know.
> Ron.
>
> --On Saturday, October 27, 2007 9:06 PM -0400 "Stephen A. Lawrence" <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > [Apologies if folks have already seen this one -- it was new to me.  I
> think Jones may already have speculated about
> > this possibility also, but this article goes into quite a bit more
> detail than anything I noticed previously on
> > Vortex.]
> >
> > Interesting article, with a possible explanation for the "impossible"
> missing nukes:
> >
> > http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6909
> >
> > Capsule summary:  The nukes were intended for Iran, and the plane was
> supposed to head off to war.  But there is a
> > lot of reluctance in the upper echelons of the military to take the
> (arguably insane) step of nuking Iran, and
> > instead of going according to plan, the whole thing blew up in the
> government's face, derailed by folks who decided
> > blow the whistle rather than march over a cliff on Cheney's orders.
> >
> > *  *  *
> >
> > I tend to discount such complex and implausible-sounding theories in
> general but in this case, every other theory
> > I've heard for how the military could have "lost track" of 6 (or 5)
> nuclear-armed missiles has seemed to require an
> > inconceivable level of incompetence, stupidity, and dereliction of duty
> on the part of quite a number of people.
> > This "explanation", at least, has the advantage of actually explaining
> what we saw, rather than just exchanging one
> > totally unbelievable chain of events for a different one.
> >
> > (The notion that the plane was heading for Iran only makes sense,
> however, if it's practical for a B-52 to fly
> > nonstop from the U.S. to Iran on a bombing mission.  Otherwise, it still
> would have made more sense to ship the
> > things to Diego Garcia by transport plane and load them onto the wings
> of the bomber at that point, and we're back to
> > square 1 with people in the Air Force behaving in senseless ways for no
> apparent reason.  I don't know the answer to
> > this one; with mid-air refueling they could do it, but would they plan
> on that, and would they prefer that (rather
> > dangerous) operation to stopping over at DG?  Or could a B-52 do the
> whole mission without refueling?)
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>

Reply via email to