From: leaking pen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 6:45:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:OT: Are humans evolving faster?

Indeed, to me, evolution means change to deal with the environment.  It makes
me wonder, as we largely control our environment these days, some of these
"evolutionary" changes are in response to our own actions.  does that make us a
self evolving species?

as for the selective breeding, we should get right on that.  ohh, the
sacrifices some must make for science.

(not me, as im getting married next sunday to a very jealous woman whos an
excellent shot with a handgun. but others im sure would sacrifice in my place)