From: thomas malloy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 4:31 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Stiffler Technology

Vortexians;

I corresponded with Ronald Stiffler. I pointed out that cold electricity, the light bulb glows and gets cold, flies in the face of conventional electrodynamic theory. This matter0 has been like an itch to me, ever since I read the physicist, Roger Hastings' report of the Newman Motor cooling off the room. Have any of you attempted to replicate his results?