From: Nick Palmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 6:27 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Sez Here, Entire U.S. Could Blow Up At Any Moment

My faithful friend Thomas wrote:-

<<Great site! Thank you for posting it Mark. This is yet another reason
that I'm not the least bit worried about climate change.

I wonder if they mention the Yellowstone caldera?>>

LOL. No, they don't. I trawled though pages of REALLY BIG PRINT and FUNNY
COLOURED FONTS and BIBLICAL PROPHECY. This site claims that the whole of the

U.S. is going to blow up because the natural gas reservoir which apparently
underlies ALL of your land, and is completely interconnected, has been
sucking oxygen into itself because of the "vacuum" caused by A) the
extraction of ground water and B) the reduced pumping in of surface water to

extract natural gas and oil because surface water reservoirs are running
low. It claims that when the gas reaches a stoichiometric ratio America is
going to get blown off the map - all of it! Even Mom's apple pie, the little

red schoolhouse and the Walton's farm! From sea to shining sea - BLOOEEEEY!
Yellowstone caldera would have been merely a mosquito bite! Or just the
detonation cap!

         This is all because G-D is mightily pissed off with the home of the

free and is going to eliminate the lot of you because of your bankers (MEN
WEARING STRANGE APPAREL i.e business suits! ROFLMAO!). Obviously a few true
believers are going to get RAPTURED, so Mr. Malloy might get the last laugh
(or not...)

           It's amazing that some people seem to give this sort of crap
credence and not recognise the real threat of anthropogenic climate change -

I really don't know if I can be bothered to trawl through my files to give
Thomas's previous email a proper answer now!

Nick