My faithful friend Thomas wrote:-

<<Great site! Thank you for posting it Mark. This is yet another reason
that I'm not the least bit worried about climate change.

I wonder if they mention the Yellowstone caldera?>>

LOL. No, they don't. I trawled though pages of REALLY BIG PRINT and FUNNY COLOURED FONTS and BIBLICAL PROPHECY. This site claims that the whole of the U.S. is going to blow up because the natural gas reservoir which apparently underlies ALL of your land, and is completely interconnected, has been sucking oxygen into itself because of the "vacuum" caused by A) the extraction of ground water and B) the reduced pumping in of surface water to extract natural gas and oil because surface water reservoirs are running low. It claims that when the gas reaches a stoichiometric ratio America is going to get blown off the map - all of it! Even Mom's apple pie, the little red schoolhouse and the Walton's farm! From sea to shining sea - BLOOEEEEY! Yellowstone caldera would have been merely a mosquito bite! Or just the detonation cap!

This is all because G-D is mightily pissed off with the home of the free and is going to eliminate the lot of you because of your bankers (MEN WEARING STRANGE APPAREL i.e business suits! ROFLMAO!). Obviously a few true believers are going to get RAPTURED, so Mr. Malloy might get the last laugh (or not...)

It's amazing that some people seem to give this sort of crap credence and not recognise the real threat of anthropogenic climate change - I really don't know if I can be bothered to trawl through my files to give Thomas's previous email a proper answer now!

Nick