I can accept that the business of government is business. What we saw in the Fed this week was betrayal, total, absolute, betrayal of the American people.. up to this point we watched corruption in high places.. but this was total betrayal by leadership in the trust we placed in government. Ben Franklin tried to warn us. What to we say to our faithful employees that depend on us ? We have met a payroll every 15 days for 45 years. They trusted us. Their pensions were to be held in sacred trust. Try explaining this to their wives.
All this has come upon us by a corruption of leadership of government.
This situation will produce an anger that will result in difficult times beyond anything we have seen in our 80 years.
Richard