Howdy Jones,
In my files under chlorine and salt water anomalies, I keep your posts on this subject. For some years we have puzzled over some of the (return for repair) chlorine gas vacuum induction feeder mixers installed at Los Angeles and certain other US locations always adjacent to oceans. Some salt water can be present in the effluent. The units show severe "cavitation pitting" on certain areas of the high speed rotating member. This member is made of UHMW ultrahigh molecular weight poly and under NO circumstances should it "pit". Of interest is that the pitting does not show as a typical cavition type erosion as seen on centrifugal pump impellers which "rots" the bronze. The pits on the UHMW appear to be " spike shaped" formed from a hot needle shot into the plastic. Hmmm
Richard

Jones wrote,
From the above, if that scenario happened often enough, we would expect a strong anomaly in excess heat, and resulting overunity. This reaction has not been documented to be anything but conservative, however. The most likely reason for the present situation is the lack of easy penetration or propagation of RF through salt water.