Robin van Spaandonk wrote:In reply to thomas malloy's message of Wed, 23 Apr 2008 03:11:29 -0500 (CDT):

Hi,
[snip]
Robin van Spaandonk wrote:

Hi,
[snip]

Well,let me put it another way. if someone were attempting to get an LENR reactor to work. Let's suppose that it worked, measurable anomolus heat out put. Then they built a hydrio generator and bubbled the out put gas into the LENR cell, and it worked measurably better. How would that be for "proof"?
I would say that it would be very interesting, but would want to know a few more
details.
Regards,

OK, what details?

1) Is this real or hypothetical?

There are plenty of researchers who have working LENR cells. My thought experiment involves adding some hydrinos to the water

2) What constitutes the Hydrino generator?

One built according to Randall's specifications.

3) Is there normal Hydrogen &/or Oxygen (other?) in the gas from it?

My understanding is that Randall's plasma is just hydrogen

4) What percentage improvement do you get from the LENR generator?

That's the point of the proposed experiment

5) Is there a paper/web site describing the setup?

You're looking at it

6) What percentage excess energy were you getting from the LENR experiment prior
to adding gas from the generator?

That's a question for the experimenter.

7) As many facts as are available. :)
Regards,

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---