Vortexians;
As a part of my investigation of the Valone Matter, I mentioned the
subject of FE machines to my friend Bible Code Roy. He mentioned the
Bendini patent, and pointed out that the Bendini Motor appears to be OU.
This led me to contact the author, Rick Friedrich, of www.r-charge.com .
Energetics is a publicly traded corporation, so they have to distance
themselves from anything flaky (OU machines). However Rick, sent me to
http://www.rpmgt.org/SSG.html on which he has posted the plans which
will enable me to build a working OU motor.
The Energetics chargers are supposed to reverse Pb sulfate (?)
formation, so I can pick up some batteries at the scrap yard and this
machine will rejuvenate them. One battery bank will run the machine,
which recharges the other battery bank. Periodically the operator can
partially discharge one of the battery banks, yielding some useful energy.
Assuming that the test machine preforms as advertised, I could build a
larger version which would charge a bank of batteries. If they were
wired through a multi pole contactor, the batteries could be switched
from parallel to series, producing 250 volts. This would allow it to
power a flow water heater, or a space heater. The question is, will the
cost of the energy released by the battery be competitive with natural
gas, or electricity? According to Rick, the price of fuel would have to
double, and then some, before such a system would be practical. It has
occurred to me that it would be just the toy for the nerd who has
everything, also it appears to be just a matter of time before the price
of fuel doubles, eh? The price of a machine that I could build out of a
scrap pile would be a fraction of what a commercially produced machine
would be.
It will also be of interest to some of you that my friend Daryl, who is
a EE and is in the solar power business. He confirmed Rick's statement
that battery degeneration is a big problem, for the solar energy
business. The Energetics charger was designed to address this matter. So
I assume that he will investigate that end of the matter.
I'm wondering about the reversal of the sulfating process by the pulse
displayed on the r-charge website. I'm assuming that this will be of
interest to some of you. Rick also mentioned Li ion batteries. He said
that Energetics will never produce a charger for them. Apparently they
tend to catch fire, or explode. Either event is not conducive to getting
a UL seal of approval. Rick also mentioned military applications, this
being grounds for getting kicked off of his discussion group. I
mentioned LENR's as a possible explanation for anomalous energy release
in Li ion batteries. I've never forgotten the laboratory explosion in
Japan involving electrical arks in water. My primary interest at the
moment is to figure out how to avoid them.
The bottom line is that we seem to have several anomalies here. The
motor's pulse to the battery is produced by a caducisus coil. It
reverses an irreversible reaction, and a reversible reaction, in
addition to producing anomalous energy. I wonder if the coil gets cold
when it runs?
--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---