Actually the company name is Energetics Technologies. I predict that
without spell checkers, many more words used in e-mail would be
misspelled, a problem to which I have contributed on many occasions. The
purpose of e-mail is to communicate rapidly without the extra time spell
checking requires. Of course the good spellers, of which there are a few
on this site, like to brag about their skills by correcting others.
Ed
OrionWorks wrote:
why call him bendini - what possible use is it to
mispell Bedini?
why call the company energetics when its called
Energenx? http://www.energenx.com ?
Esa,
A suggestion which you are free to ignore.
I once accidentally misspelled Hal Puthoff's last name as "Putoff"
within the Vortex mailing list. I was astonished by the amount of ire
my grammatical blunder produced. People actually assumed that I had
deliberately attempted to besmirch Puthoff's reputation, and told me
so in no uncertain terms to pay more respect to my elders.
Was I guilty of misspelling Puthoff's name. Yes, most certainly.
Grammar and spelling was never my strong suit in school.
Was I guilty of attempting to disrespect Hal Puthoff? Certainly not.
Unfortunately, without checking, too many simply assumed that I had
deliberately misspelled Puthoff's name for my own nefarious reasons.
Unfortunately, not everyone has an editor on call 24 hours a day to
check for spelling and grammatical errors.
Thank g_d for editors.
Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.Zazzle.com/orionworks