Howdy Robin and Steven Johnson,

Just imagine if you were Ezekiel and saw something like he described.. back in around 500BC where wi-fi was yet to reach. Using the language and technical terms available back at that time, how would we describe a "UFO" ? Would there be a similar description as that Ezekiel used ? We don't know. People surmise but the knowledge has, so far, eluded us.. unless.. well.. err.. a UFO lands at the University of Maryland and Parksie examines it in the Dime Box Saloon top secret research lab.

Ezekiel 1:15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about [d] as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

Richard