Howdy Michel,
Inhale, exhale hot air, result, CO2 hot air. The concentration process takes place later during the evaluation of intellectual property for the purpose of "pumping tactics" like commodities brokers . Since this whole process requires a certain article of faith, one must become a believer. PhD's that have learned to use their credentials to sell ice to eskimos represent the asset base since nothing yet is coming out of the end of the pipe. Somewhere along the way "IF" their technology "proves" or simply "IF" it attracts attention of the people that are in the business of mass production of fuels ( oil companies), the people behind the venture rake the cream and go onto the next opportunity. There is no guarantee the true producers will pay for useful intellectual property. This only happens in Hollywood and in closed circuits like music and software. The Chinese have perfected the transfer of technology without the need to "buy the rights or pay patent royalties. They simply get the firm making the product to set up a plant in China and it morphs into Chinese while destroying the original firm by competitive pricing. The insidious nature of this strategy comes out of their ancient playbooks on methods of conquering enemies.
Richard

Michel wrote,

What is their concentrated CO2 source?

Another algae to gasoline startup venture. This one with all the bells and whistles that's possible with California venture capitalists plus some old money from Wellcome. They have more PhD'd on deck than a Dime Box saloon academic marathon. Reading the credits, I keep wondering why so many changed jobs so often, built business and sold for high dollar and are still in the game of promoting the next fad. Oh well, I'm sorta old fashion in my business thinking.. I believe a business is supposed to make a profit.. but... as the stock market demonstrates.. that's really NOT where the money is made.. the money is made by IPO whereas an initial share is offered at 20 bucks par.. climbs to 60 overnight, drops to 10 the next day and the profit is in the entertainment of watching your stock shares hoping the price will rise. With the world awash in cash.. it actually beats Vegas for thrills.

Now IF they can get past the will be, can be. if and when... to.. done it.

http://www.sapphireenergy.com/

Richard