Howdy Vorts,

Another algae to gasoline startup venture. This one with all the bells and
whistles that's possible with California venture capitalists plus some old
money from Wellcome. They have more PhD'd on deck than a  Dime Box saloon
academic marathon. Reading the credits, I keep wondering why so many changed
jobs so often, built business and sold for high dollar and are still in the
game of promoting the next fad. Oh well, I'm sorta old fashion in my business
thinking.. I believe a business is supposed to make a profit.. but... as the
stock market demonstrates.. that's really NOT where the money is made.. the
money is made by IPO whereas an initial share is offered at 20 bucks par..
climbs to 60 overnight, drops to 10 the next day and the profit is in the
entertainment of watching your stock shares hoping the price will rise. With
the world awash in cash.. it actually beats Vegas for thrills.

Now IF they can get past the will be, can be. if and when... to.. done it.

http://www.sapphireenergy.com/

Richard