Hi Jack,

You are right. The oil gang has benefited from Iraq. However, this benefit is temporary, as I'm sure they must realize. Meanwhile, decisions have set in motion that will eventually lead to their demise as well as a situation that no one wants. For example, all kinds of oil saving technologies are in the pipeline. In addition, people are so pissed off they will put severe restrictions on the industry in the US. To make matters worse, if Israel has its way, the economic and political situation will get completely out of control. Meanwhile, China is developing its own oil sources independent of the jokers we deal with. Either the oil gang is totally incompetent or so totally corrupted by greed they are blind to the long term consequences of their actions. The third possibility, which I favor, is that the Bush gang is so incompetent and so under the domination of Israel that they created a situation that even the oil gang is pissed off about.

Ed