I was disapointed in Arata's demonstration.? ? One watt of released energy is
small comparted to the chemically released energy.? There is a show on NOVA
onel ine about the development of a new hydrogen storage metal.? The amount of
heat liberated during loading is great.? A heat exchanger has to be attached to
the stroage medium to take the heat away.? The released energy has got to be in
the tens of kilowatts range.
This released heat is chemical.?

I don't know how one can claim that a continued slower release of heat must be
nuclear.? Debending on the bulk of the material the continued release of 1 watt
would have to extend for months to convince me.

I don't believe that this experiment is going to convince the main stream
community.
I do like Arata 50 nanometer paricles.? I believe that this particle size is
one key to the release of low level nuclear energy.

Frank Znidarsic