--- Edmund Storms wrote:

> Jeff, I suggest you get a copy of my book "The
Science of Low Energy Nuclear Reaction" available from
World Scientific.

In addition to Ed's fine book, which is a treasure
trove of information - but assuming you want to stick
with protium - light water - instead of deuterium,
then in addition to the one hydrino paper you
mentioned...

...there is this other one also from Theramcore which
was done under contract for the Air Force, and has a
decent photographic image of the incredible amount of
wire which is needed. Wish it was in digital format
but the report is scanned.

http://www.hydrino.org/Labs/Final-Report-Nascent-Hydrogen.pdf

I mention this large amount (surface area) of Ni wire
which is necessary - because the image of your cell
seems to have way too little wire compared to this one
which worked very well.

Jones