The second review came back as:
<snip>

I strongly suggest that you  read “Introduction to Superconductivity” by
Tinkham; paying special attention to  the Josephson effect and Josephson
junctions.  After doing so, you should  convert the functions in your equations
those used by Tinkham.
I also strongly advise you to  find a qualified co-author to help you connect
your thesis into a more flowing  paper.  Until then, I will have to reject
this paper in its current form.  <snip>
I cannot meet these  requirements and I withdrew the paper.  I am not going
to work on new  energy over the next year.  Perhaps I can better spend my
limited free time  trying to learn how to play the piano or s learning a new
language.  I have  submitted the paper to Infinite Energy where I expect the
same.
It will  wind up on a non-peer reviewed journal.  I will post the link here
after  that happens.
Frank Znidarsic
Frank  Znidarsic

deal here.