It's been two days and Scott Little has failed to respond to my last message. Very unusual. I sent it again. Perhaps the first message didn't go through.

Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 12:19:58 -0800
To: "little-earthtech.org" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "marissa-earthtech.org" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "puthoff-earthtech.org" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Steven Krivit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fwd: Re: Failure to replicate means failure to replicate

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:39:19 -0800
To: "Scott Little" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "marissa-earthtech.org" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "puthoff-earthtech.org" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Steven Krivit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Marissa and Scott Little,

If you failed to "verify," then you must have failed to follow their precise instructions correctly and/or interfered with the cell in an obvious or nonobvious way and/or or skewed your analysis - because his experiment has been replicated around the world and witnessed by numerous people in Cambridge in 2003 with a simple, direct, isoperibolic calorimetric method.

Steven B. Krivit
Editor, New Energy Times