From: Jones Beene [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 October 2008 19:36
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Tata, Butanol, Biofuels

----- Original Message ----

From: Remi Cornwall

> Where is the spectrographic data?

He has found these lines, Remi!

....apparently you are reluctant to read his theory, but it is all in there.

> Turn a 'scope at a hot nebula and Mills should get lines he predicts.

Exactamundo ! where have you been?

This is part and parcel of the theory and without it, few of us would be as
convinced.

Matter of fact, without the cosmological stuff, and before the Rowan report,
I could probably agree with most of the criticism, as he has made some
fairly serious math errors.

These are documented on the HSG forum. They are errors, but they are not
fatal to the theory, and will probably be reconciled sooner or later.

Jones