--- OrionWorks <svj.orionwo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Years ago, I watched a number of late evening RL TV
> shows that aired.
> Almost invariably they all started out with
> unimpressive cartoon skits
> depicting "Bubba" doing something stupid, insofar as
> conservatives
> were concerned. Ok... I stand corrected. It was not
> so much hatred I
> viewed, as constant ridicule.

Like what the left (and now the right, since it's
'CYA' time now) did to Palin? I'll state here, I
thought she wasn't very great a choice...McCain was
even WORSE. But while it was completely forbidden to
say almost anything about Obama, for fear of being
called a racist, it is OK to beat the hell out of a
woman. I thought the left was all for women's
equality? I also thought they liked blacks? Only when
it fits their agenda. And the right tends to follow
suit these days. Which is why you find me here, in the
independant "DMZ", watching this stupidity.

> I was wondering if someone might be offended by the
> "mob mentality"
> association I made here. I apologize for that.

Apology accepted, Captain Needa....
(yes I know you were saying that to Rick, but I
couldn't resist.)

> I don't have a problem with your expressed political
> opinion on the
> matter. It makes no difference that I might disagree
> with it.

Point is, plenty of people out there in the mass-media
and such apparently DO. Hell, on Tuesday (black
tuesday...in a good way or bad? Time will tell.)
whites, native americans, and orientals were insulted
by the Right Rev. Lowery. If he'd really been joking,
he should have said: "A time when Blacks will pay
welfare back..."

On that note...we'll let the obvious bullshit of
"whites [needing to] do what's right" slide a moment.
Let's look at yellows being mellow. Now, I know, some
are gonna say this was taken from that stupid play,
whatever it was called, but most people have never
heard of it. Most people, and if Lowery is not a
complete fucking retard he would have known this, will
associate yellow with oriental, red with Native
American, and so on and so forth. I know a ton of
people of oriental descent. They're fabulous people to
hang around with, don't blast trashy music around
town, have jobs, pay taxes, and don't knock up a dozen
different women and then skip out on child support.

As for the reds needing to "get ahead, man." Okay, as
part Choctaw 'Injun', I do not particularly like this,
but given the existence of Red Man Chewing Tobacco,
I'll pass on judging that /directly./ What I will NOT
pass on is pointing out that, in New York at least, it
is the liberals who keep the red man from getting
ahead, man. These guys want to...you guessed it...tax
them. On cigarettes, gasoline, and now...snack foods.
While forcing them to do all sorts of baloney impact
statements before being allowed to build anything,
even if they own the land. The political right up here
basically lets them do what they want. The bleedin'
hearts of the left are the ones keeping the red man
addicted to handouts. It's a nice, insidious trick,
and it makes ya just feel so good 'cause you DID
SOMETHING TO HELP. <vomits>
Ask a Tuscarora or a Seneca if you can trust the left
to help.

> ...and then I feel less apologetic. Perhaps we both
> need to look in
> the mirror and acknowledge our biased flaws.

I'll look in the same mirror you two are looking in as
well, bud. My flaws are plenty. But I, and those with
my view or similar views, have as much right as you or
anyone else to speak our mind.

I've posted time and again, trying to stir up some
interest in really doing something. Homemade apparatus
to help, how to cut costs of solar generation
stations, and so on. Either no one replies, or I'm
told to buy a commercial unit. Don't you people get
it? That was NOT THE POINT!!! The point was to get
people together, to build something cheap that will...
1. Prove that it works IN A WAY THAT PEOPLE CAN
TANGIBLY SENSE, unlike a big distant spinning gizmo.
2. Save money for those who the left wants to tax out
of existance (you may lower income taxes, but you'll
raise something else to pay for all those minorities
having kids)
3. Give people a sense of doing something. Jeez, that
almost sounded (shudder) like what OBAMA stands for...
Me??? Going along with part of his agenda? Think about
it.

Or, fellow vortexians, WITH EXCEPTION OF: R.C.
Macaulay, Philip Winestone, and plenty of others
who've said kind words to me and tried to do
something...if your name isn't included, I apologize,
I'm too angry to recall them all, but know that I have
NOTHING AGAINST you. I'm glad you guys are here. I'm
simply saying this to the /others/...

...Are you just here to bitch and moan, spout
something that gives you a sense of accomplishment,
feel good about being 'on the proper side' and so
highminded, hope that an unproven scientific concept
will save the day...and in short, do nothing to really
HELP anyone except screwing around?

I'm gonna build my windmills this summer. Maybe
they'll work, maybe not. If nothing else, I tried.
Given all I've sacrificed in making my 'carbon
footprint' smaller, it's more than I can say for the
likes of YOU. Let the finger point at whoever you are,
you know who you are. MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.

--The Mysterious Stranger.