--- OrionWorks <svj.orionwo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm reminded of a video clip I once saw of an angry
> mob preparing to
> reign destruction on a city block. Of particular
> interest was the
> behavior of one particular advancing young male who
> had a club in his
> hand. What was interesting was not the fact that he
> was advancing.
> What was interesting was the fact that he first
> checked his
> surroundings making sure he wasn't the ONLY
> individual who was
> advancing with destruction on his mind.
>
> Mob mentality.

Where do I fit in? I'm surrounded by people who say,
you can do nothing. I still trod ahead, and you can
have your club, too. I'll simply invent something
better, because I have the guts to do so, if it means
protecting those who need to be protected. Such as:
the working class, which both parties want to rape
utterly...
...women, who have gotten no help from either party.
Don't believe me? Get a clue and go look at how they
are depicted in the media, by black "musicians", and
on the magazines at your local store.

I don't give a damn if anyone is behind me. I will
say, I did something, or fell trying.

--Kyle