--- Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kyle Mcallister wrote:
>
> >Alright, two can play at this game. You fellas want
> to further
> >pollute Vortex with this shit . . .
>
> Speaking for myself, my remarks on this subject are
> carefully
> considered, well researched and calm. I do not
> consider them "shit."
> I say that you, Kyle Mcallister, are out line
> referring to them as
> such. You should apologize.

First of all, I didn't really direct anything against
any one person. I was going more for the 'sawed off
shotgun' effect.

<Mafioso> It's not personal, it's business. </Mafioso>

Second of all, you don't realize how corrosive some of
the things your side say really are. You say them
politely, I say them rather crudely. Quibbling over
the windowshades clashing with the vinyl siding is
ridiculous when the whole house is burning down.

Put another way: you can say something terribly
offensive to many, just as completely out of touch
with reality, and make it look beautiful and
heartwarming with the right application of words. Your
side has mastered this, as the Russian Revolution
attitude around me seems to demonstrate, at least
here.

My comments are probably equally offensive to many.
The difference is, I don't try to hide the fact with
pleasing words. If I say a few swear words along the
way, well, that's what us little-guy working-class
need-to-do-right white man/need-to-get-ahead-,man red
men do.

And yet, the silence is deafening. Again I say, to all
you bleeding hearts and high minded liberals: What
have /YOU/ done? The moving hand writes, and having
writ, moves on...

--Me, Myself, and Eye.