4. When you get down to it, no one owes anyone
anything. It all cancels out. You highminded geeks owe
the lowly greasemonkey and metal press operator just
as much as he owes you. So shut up.

preach on brother!  That opinion pisses me off a lot, Some of my
friends that were able to go to a REAL college while I was stuck in
community college had some serious ego issues about the lower classes.
 Sigh.

as for the religion, hey, its being kept to one ot thread at the
moment, and I find that when theres a single religion thread, it tends
to reduce the extra crap tossed on in other threads.