Conspiracy Alert  :-)

You heard it first on Vo: But first, can you tell us, Jed, if any of the hits
are from overseas, the Mid-East, TCI ?

Ever since Iran reportedly accumulated enough fissile material for a Bombe
(please use the Peter Seller's pronunciation here) there has been a gigantic
theft of tritium - from all over the world ... and get this: most of it is from
signage. And therefor would have gone unnoticed till it reached epodemic
proportions.

It all started long before the Wal-Mart admission - and the Canadian export of
77,000 tritiated signs to Iran. Of course, these signs contain only miniscule
amounts of tritium per sign, but since the NRC put out the word:

http://www.al.com/business/huntsvilletimes/index.ssf?/base/business/123487651449910.xml&coll=1

... conspiracy theorists have had a field day - and now claim that these
reports are only the tip of a gigantic iceberg, and nearly one million tritium
glow-in-the-dark devices of all kinds have gone missing of late ...

... making Jean Paul Sarte into somewhat more of a modern day prophet than he
already was ... Huis Clos.

Signed,

Huey Claus