V,

Do I believe our benefactors (congress, et al.) or my
lying eyes? Read this, especially section 1304,
subsection 125.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-1388

Let's violate freedom of speech, freedom to organize
protests, freedom of religious expression, hell, let's
just violate the whole damn thing.

Jeez, and people around here took offense when I
suggested that we force convicts to build solar
collectors in the desert as a way of paying their
debt, and/or shortening sentence duration + gaining a
certificate of aptitude in solar engineering. All of
which, I might add, is constitutional according to
amendment 13, unlike what these "great patriots" we've
got in power are now doing.

--Kyle