As the smoke cleared, OrionWorks <svj.orionwo...@gmail.com>
mounted the barricade and roared out:

> Despite my earlier act-of-defiance of sneaking back into my house from the
> opposite
> direction I was all too happy to see the police hanging about the
> neighborhood. I
> have little interest in whatever ideology that could be constructed out of
> this
> scenario to fit the drama at hand, such as rising up to defy an "unaccountable
> power". One must always take into account an inevitable level bureaucratic
> decision-making that goes into these situations meant to protect the general
> public
> at large and weigh them against the immediate concerns of securing the safety
> and
> well being of one's immediate family.

They sure know which hot buttons to push, don't they.

Just HOW dangerous, REALLY, was this situation..? One lone guy, running away and
hiding... What kind of 'murder' was this, for that matter (no, I don't take the
police's word for SQUAT)? Potential hostage situations or no, let me tell you:
there'd be a lot fewer 'desperados' out there, if this society weren't actively
CREATING a desperate situation for so many. Same with drugs and 'The Drug War'.
And
same with 'terrorism" (whose, BTW?) -- and 'The War On Terror' (on us, really).
Etc., etc., etc. Do you see the scam yet..?

However, there're families to protect here. Right? Only over-reaction will do
here!
Thinking is OUT OF THE QUESTION!!
Reaction is IN!!
;>

You'll NEVER be safe in a capitalist police state, fella. And don't tell me the
U.S.
isn't one.

- --grok.

- --
Build the North America-wide General Strike.

TODO el poder a los consejos y las comunas.
TOUT le pouvoir aux conseils et communes.
ALL power to the councils and communes.