As the smoke cleared, OrionWorks <svj.orionwo...@gmail.com>
mounted the barricade and roared out:

> > Obviously the style of the MPD is the former.
>
> Just so everyone knows, we survived the night.
>
> The suspect, however, didn't.
>
> http://www.channel3000.com/news/19508811/detail.html
>
> It would appear that the suspect decided to take matters into his own hands.
>
> In regards to my brief conversation with the police officer, yes, I
> would agree with Steve Krivit's assessment of managerial styles. The
> officer was also quite young. I'm sure he was simply following orders
> as he understood it to the letter.
>
> I hope I was able to answer Kyle's concerns. Sounds like Buffalo, NY,
> has a few issues of it's own as well! ;-)
>
> Regards
> Steven Vincent Johnson
> www.OrionWorks.com
> www.zazzle.com/orionworks

The guy killed his ex-wife. The pigs used this as a further excuse to ramp up
the
ongoing U.S.-wide hysteria campaign. Next it will be worker/terrorists on a
picketline... Got it?

Too many of you have been sucked into this too far.
Some perspective, please. This sad story had this guy blowing his brains out
probably
where he and his ex-ex- used to make out when they were highskool sweethearts.

THE END.

- -- grok.

- --
Build the North America-wide General Strike.

TODO el poder a los consejos y las comunas.
TOUT le pouvoir aux conseils et communes.
ALL power to the councils and communes.